Sunday, August 21, 2011

Time to get my blog back on!

I was kindly reminded by another one of my mommy blogger's (ALISON) that it was time to get my blog back on and that the Muhlenkamps hadn't posted any updates for quite some time. Well...she's right. Hopefully as we adjust to our new "normal life" with Malia we'll be better about blogging.




The last few months have consisted of many of sleepless night's on the couch, baby classes, putting together the nursery and house projects. Now that we just hit our 39th week of pregnancy both Tony and I are ready....well as ready we'll ever be. I think Malia is already showing us who calls the shot's and to get use to the lack of sleep :)




One last picnic as a free man....


Little Max is already 1 and as you can see she's an extremely unhappy little girl.


Tony and I went to Whistler for our babymoon. It was perfect....super relaxing, good food and no house/baby projects to worry about.



I'm a big fat cow!








No comments:

Post a Comment