Monday, April 8, 2013

Emma's First Photo Shoot!

I have to say Emma's newborn photo shoot was nothing like Malia's.  Malia essentially slept the whole time while we set her up in adorable little poses.  This time around Malia was running around like a crazy big sister and Emma just happened to be going through a growth spurt so all she wanted to do is nurse nurse nurse.  I have to believe this was the universes way of reminding Tony and I we're now parents of TWO little girls :)  All in all we were able to get some great shots and I can't wait to share them with my girls someday.





 This is looking right into the future.....  Malia- " Hey Emma....how are we going to convince our parents to get us a pony??"  Emma " Awww Malia.....leave it up to me!  I'm the baby and they'll always give me what I want."












 While we were taking photo's of Emma Malia decided to raid my closet and add a few accessories to her outfit...

Sister love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment